Return and Refund Policy
Last updated November 18, 2022Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
RETURN PROCESSTo return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and RMA provided by Modern Bath House.
REFUNDSAfter receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least thirty (30) days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
EXCEPTIONSThe following items cannot be returned:
- Custom made items
- Installed items
- Items not in brand-new condition
- Items without all original packaging
- Items outside the remorse return window of 30 days from the delivery date
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns.
- Returns due to damage: Please refuse the delivery immediately for apparent damages to the product. Minor damage to parts can be replaced by parts sent from the supplier and does not require the whole unit to be returned. If there is minor damage, please write notes on the Bill of Lading (BOL) that the driver will have you sign. This way, we can be reimbursed for damages by the shipping company and send you replacement parts immediately. If the driver does not allow inspection, please write clearly on the Bill of Lading (BOL), "DRIVER UNABLE TO WAIT FOR INSPECTION – POSSIBLE CONCEALED DAMAGE – SUBJECT TO INSPECTION ." It would be best if you were picky about the state of your delivery – we want your vanity to arrive in only the best condition. Take note of even the most minor rips or tears in packaging on the POD, and be as meticulous as possible. The things to look out for might include the following: If your shipment arrived with no wooden pallet. If the shrink wrap is torn. If the box is dented, dirty, or wet. If your shipment arrived with no straps. If they are any cracks, chips, scratches, or damage to the product of any kind. From the delivery time, you then have four days to report any concealed damage. If you find damage, take photos of it and the packaging, and send them to email@example.com along with detailed information about the issue. As long as we receive the notification of a damaged delivery with photos within four days of the delivery, we'll take care of it and replace the parts for free. Any damages must be reported within four days after delivery. After this timeframe, shippers' insurance expires and cancels our ability to issue a free replacement.
- Returns and Cancellations not due to damage: If you are unhappy with your purchase, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the delivery date to request an RMA. Please note that there will be a 20% restocking fee. The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling charges. Orders can be canceled within 24 hours or anytime before the item ships. Orders cannot be canceled once shipping has been initiated. If the order is refused, your order will be treated as a return. You will be charged return shipping calculated by the freight carrier plus a restocking fee of 20%.
- Order Cancelations: you can cancel your order up until the product has been shipped. The shipping might happen before you are notified that your item was shipped. However, once the product is on the truck and in transit, the cancellation is treated as a remorse return.
- Delivery Address Changes: Please note that address changes after an order has shipped will incur re-routing fees charged by the freight carrier. Please review your delivery address carefully. Freight shipping combines several items into a freight truck going to the customer's area. This means that your item is traveling with other peoples' items. For this reason, we cannot simply re-route trucks once the order has left the warehouse. Freight carriers charge a re-route fee if you make a change of address request after the shipment has started, no matter how close the new address is to the original address. Please review your shipping address carefully.
- We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund. If more than 15 business days have passed since we approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: